Professional Carpet Installation in Linden, NJ
Now Serving Allentown and Red Bank, NJ with our Mobile Showroom!
Carpet installation is best left to professionals so that it looks perfect from day one. Trust our experts at Affordable Floors to install carpet in your home. We are committed to providing you with quality service, and you will love the look of your new floors when you work with us.
Learn more about what to expect so that you can be prepared for your new carpet.
After your carpet has been installed you may need to open windows or run a fan to remove any smells associated with the installation. It is a good idea to remain off your new carpet for several hours to allow it to settle before replacing your furniture and décor. Then you will be free to enjoy your new carpeted floors!
Before and During Carpet Installation
Before your carpet flooring installation day, there are a few steps you need to take to ensure your room is ready for installation.
- Remove all furniture, décor, and empty all closets
- Arrange for your old floor covering to be removed, making sure to leave the tack strips in place
- Complete any projects such as painting baseboards or woodwork
- Make sure your subfloor is ready for installation, including removing any debris or dirt
- Prepare to be home and available to answer any questions on your installation day
- Keep pets and children away from the rooms where the carpet will be installed
- Our crews will work efficiently to ensure your carpet is pristine from day one
Have Questions About Flooring? Fill Out the Form Below for More Information!
"*" indicates required fields