Professional Vinyl Flooring Installation in Linden, NJ
Though vinyl flooring is easy enough for a homeowner to install, it is still best to leave installation to professionals so that it looks great from day one. Trust our experts at Affordable Floors to install vinyl floors in your home. We are committed to providing you with quality service, and you will love the look of your new floors when you work with us.
Learn more about what to expect so that you can be prepared for your new vinyl flooring.
After your vinyl flooring has been installed you may need to open windows or run a fan to remove any smells associated with the installation. It is a good idea to remain off your new vinyl for several hours to allow it to settle before replacing your furniture and décor. Then you will be free to enjoy your new vinyl floors!
Before and During Installation
Before your vinyl flooring installation, there are a few steps you need to take to ensure your room is ready for our installation crew.
- Remove all furniture, décor, and empty all closets
- Arrange for your old floor covering to be removed
- Complete any projects such as painting baseboards or woodwork
- Make sure your subfloor is ready for installation, including removing any debris or dirt
- Prepare to be home and available to answer any questions
- Keep pets and children away from the rooms where the flooring will be installed
- Our crews will work efficiently to ensure your hardwood is perfect from day one