Professional Hardwood Installation in Linden, NJ
Hardwood installation is best left to professionals so that it looks gorgeous from day one. Trust our experts at Affordable Floors to install hardwood floors in your home. We are committed to providing you with quality service, and you will love the look of your new floors when you work with us.
Learn more about what to expect so that you can be prepared for your new hardwood flooring.
After your hardwood flooring has been installed you may need to open windows or run a fan to remove any smells associated with the installation. It is a good idea to remain off your new hardwood for several hours to allow it to settle before replacing your furniture and décor. Then you will be free to enjoy your new hardwood floors!
Before and During Hardwood Installation
Before your hardwood flooring installation, there are a few steps you need to take to ensure your room is ready for our installation crew.
- Remove all furniture, décor, and empty all closets
- Arrange for your old floor covering to be removed
- Complete any projects such as painting baseboards or woodwork
- Make sure your subfloor is ready for installation, including removing any debris or dirt
- Prepare to be home and available to answer any questions
- Keep pets and children away from the rooms where the hardwood will be installed
- Our crews will work efficiently to ensure your hardwood is perfect from day one