Professional Laminate Installation in Linden, NJ
Now Serving Allentown and Red Bank, NJ with our Mobile Showroom!
Though laminate flooring is easy enough for a homeowner to install, it is still best to leave installation to professionals so that it looks great from day one. Trust our experts at Affordable Floors to install laminate floors in your home. We are committed to providing you with quality service, and you will love the look of your new floors when you work with us.
Learn more about what to expect so that you can be prepared for your new laminate flooring.
Before and During Laminate Installation
Before your laminate flooring installation, there are a few steps you need to take to ensure your room is ready for our installation crew.
- Remove all furniture, décor, and empty all closets
- Arrange for your old floor covering to be removed
- Complete any projects such as painting baseboards or woodwork
- Make sure your subfloor is ready for installation, including removing any debris or dirt
- Prepare to be home and available to answer any questions
- Keep pets and children away from the rooms where the flooring will be installed
- Our crews will work efficiently to ensure your hardwood is perfect from day one
Have Questions About Flooring? Fill Out the Form Below for More Information!
"*" indicates required fields