Professional Tile Installation in Linden, NJ
Tile installation is best left to professionals so that it looks gorgeous from day one. Trust our experts at Affordable Floors to install tile floors in your home. We are committed to providing you with quality service, and you will love the look of your new floors when you work with us.
Learn more about what to expect so that you can be prepared for your new tile flooring.
After your tile flooring has been installed you may need to open windows or run a fan to remove any smells associated with the installation. You will need to remain off your tile floors for several hours to allow it dry and to settle before replacing your furniture and décor. Then you will be free to enjoy your new tile floors!
Before and During Tile Installation
Before your tile flooring installation, there are a few steps you need to take to ensure your room is ready for our installation crew.
- Remove all furniture, décor, and empty all closets
- Arrange for your old floor covering to be removed
- Complete any projects such as painting baseboards or woodwork
- Make sure your subfloor is ready for installation, including removing any debris or dirt
- Prepare to be home and available to answer any questions
- Keep pets and children away from the rooms where the tile will be installed
- Our crews will work efficiently to ensure your tile is perfect from day one